Are you ready? Go for it! The traditional Montée de la Foilleuse is back with a vengeance, to the delight of ski mountaineering enthusiasts and competitors at heart!
Ski touring enthusiasts will appreciate the mythical Montée de la Foilleuse. Its distance of 2.66 km and its 520 metres of difference in altitude is suitable for all profiles; it is particularly appreciated by runners preparing for the Patrouille des Glaciers. Beyond the sporting aspect, the Montée de la Foilleuse is above all a moment of sharing.
Practical information :
– This year the race will take place with a single start for all categories at 7.15 pm.
– The race management would like to inform you that for organisational reasons due to the single start, the race is only open to skiers, not snowshoers.
– The restaurant La Ô will be happy to welcome you after the race.
– The Foilleuse will be closed for this edition, the spare bags of the participants will be sent by the organization, and the descent will be done on skis.
-The track will not be lit, so a headlamp is mandatory.
– Registration will open at the end of October
– Registration on site between 5.30 pm and 6.50 pm
– Collection of race numbers between 17:30 and 19:00 at the old Tourist Office next to the Place du 6 août.
Prize-giving ceremony :
– Prize-giving ceremony at the restaurant Là Ô at 9 pm
– Ranking of the first 3 by category
– Drawing of lots for those not awarded a prize
We look forward to seeing many of you to share a warm and sporting moment!
Single start for all categories at 19h15.
CHF 25.- on site.