A special Carnival Festival day just for children!
Children’s Carnival is fun for the whole family, with a parade, costume contest, a confetti battle, and fun brass band music from Fanfare Express! This year’s theme is Superheroes so bystanders beware the costumed, face-painted kiddies who may be equipped with anything from golden lassoes to lightning bolts for the traditional parade through the village high street!
The best costumes will win great prizes so put on your creative thinking caps and get out those glue guns!
– 2.00 pm : Meeting point at the Hotel Beau-Séjour
– 2.15 pm : Parade leaves from the Beau-Séjour to arrive at the church square
– 3.00 pm : Costume contest (on-site registration)
– 3.45 pm : Prize ceremony
– 4.15 pm : Free snack
– 4.45 pm : Confetti battle on the church square
Practical information :
– This year’s costume theme is Superheroes
We warmly thank our partners for their generosity:
Xstream Park in Collombey, Aquapark in Bouveret, Mines de Sel in Bex, Organic Adventure Park in Champéry, Cinérive and Vertic’Halle in Monthey.