This last-blast, end-of-season mountain bike hill climb is a race up the legendary Braye trail to the beautiful Barme Valley.
Ready for the challenge? The route starts from Grand Paradis and takes in the Chemin des Clous, the Route de Barme and the famous Braye climb to the Cantine des Dents Blanches. After the effort, the comfort! Enjoy a well-deserved fondue.
– Don’t have enough training? You can still take part by riding up the paved route de Barmaz or by electric bike!
– Start in front of the Champéry Bikeshop. Afterwards, you’ll ride around the village on your own to reach the Grand Paradis, where the official start will be given.
– In the evening, the descent/return to the village is done by bike, so remember to take lights with you.
-6:00 pm to 6:15 pm: Last registrations in front of the Champéry Bikeshop
- 6.30pm: Briefing and departure in front of the Champéry Bikeshop
- 7.30pm: Fondue at the Cantine des Dents Blanches
- 8.30pm: Prize-giving and tombola.
Included in registration :
- Meal (cold starter, fondue or cheese crust, dessert + two drinks).