The Rencontres Musicales is the cultural event of the summer! For this 2022 edition, the musicians of the Gli Incogniti ensemble will perform on Sunday 31st July at 7pm in the parish church of Champéry.
ENSEMBLE GLI INCOGNITI
– Amandine Beyer, violin and direction
– Emmanuel Laporte, oboe ° Anna Fontana, harpsichord
“To His Royal Highness…”
1721 in the small German town of Köthen.
Johann Sebastian Bach was the Kapellmeister to Prince Leopold, himself a great lover of art and a seasoned musician. Bach thus had an excellent orchestra of virtuosos for which he composed numerous concertos, including the famous Brandenburg Concertos, which were dedicated to the Margrave of Brandenburg. But what did Bach have in mind to dare such a lèse-majesté?
To launch this 23rd edition, here is a festive programme that speaks volumes about the intrigues of the time!
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
– Concerto for oboe d’amore BWV 1055R
– Violin Concerto in A minor BWV 1041
– Brandenburg Concerto No 4 in G major BWV 1049
– Concerto for violin & oboe in C minor BWV 1060R
– Brandenburg Concerto No. 5 in D major BWV 1050
Doors open at 18:30.
- Adult: CHF 35.-
- Student / apprentice : CHF 15.-
- Children -15 years old : Free entrance
- Special price: CHF 220.-
Champéry Catholic Chuch