Escape from your daily routine and enjoy an idyllic and rejuvenating setting!
A soothing experience, in connection with nature, punctuated by hikes, yoga sessions, and an overnight stay in a cabin. To begin, you will hike to Anthème’s hut with stretches along the way.
You’ll enjoy the simplicity of nature in the heart of the mountains and perhaps cool off in the lake. You will practice yoga at sunset, followed by a delicious hot meal at the hut. On the second day, a sunrise yoga session will allow you to reconnect with nature at your own pace. A breakfast will delight your taste buds and give you the energy to head back home.
– Yoga mat or cloth, backpack, comfortable clothes adapted to the weather conditions and clothes for the evening, windproof jacket, walking shoes, sticks (if needed), bathing suit, small microfiber cloth, sunglasses, sunscreen, picnic lunch for Saturday, bottle of water and small snack for the walk, sleeping sheets (meat bag) and pillowcase for the night in the hut, toiletries (light).
– Have some cash for drinks in the hut
– In case of allergies, please inform the leader at 079 774 87 46
Practical information :
– The animation includes the accompaniment in hike, 2 yoga sessions, one night in a hut (half board, excluding drinks) at the Anthème hut.
– The yoga classes (gentle and fluid) are accessible to all levels, from beginner to advanced, with sun salutations, self-massage, stretching, and breathing. Many tools to use at home.
– Hike of about 18km in total, about 850m of positive elevation gain.
– About 3 to 4 hours of walking to reach the Anthème hut.
– Carpooling to the starting point of the hike.
Animation maintained from 2 participants.
Registrations open until the day before the animation at 5 pm.
Meeting point at the Grand-Paradis car park in Champéry.
Carpooling to the start of the hike
Departure at 09:30 on Saturday and return around noon the next day.