You'd be surprised how many of our local plants hide a wealth of goodness behind their showy autumn colours!
During this activity, you will comb the autumnal plants still visible such as Gentian, Valerian, Rose Hips and other surprises.
You will meet some of the wild plants that surround you and collect their roots. Afterwards, you will head for a beautiful alpine hut where you will not only make a wine or a beneficial liqueur, but also a dessert with your precious harvest. Healthy preparations with unique flavours that you can take home with you.
– Shoes and clothes suitable for an autumn walk in the forest.
Practical information :
– Recipes and preparations to take home at the end of the animation
– Reservations are open until 5pm the day before
– Animation maintained from 2 participants.
– Animation cancelled in case of bad weather.
Meeting point at the Parking des Portes de Culet in Morgins.