Slow Food offer.Discover the offer
Cheese fondue and raclette, life size!
Region Dents du Midi offers to equip you to prepare a delicious fondue or raclette yourself in an idyllic setting! Load the picnic bag on your shoulders and walk along one of the paths to the perfect spot. All you have to do is put the fondue or raclette on the fire and share an unforgettable moment full of flavour!
Practical information :
– A cash deposit of CHF 100.00 will be requested and returned upon return of the equipment
– Please keep the souvenir glass 😉
Reservations are possible until 12:00 pm the day before the activity.
Ferme à Gaby in Champoussin, La Mascotte in Val-d'Illiez and Chez Yoyo & Jibi at Les Crosets : The picnic bag is to be collected and returned the same day according to the opening hours indicated.
Chalet des Saveurs in Champéry: The picnic bag is to be collected and returned on the same day from Wednesday to Sunday. On Monday and Tuesday the establishment is closed.
7Peaks in Morgins: The picnic bag is to be collected and returned the same day according to the opening hours indicated, except for Saturday and Sunday bookings, the bag is to be collected the day before between 5pm and 6pm.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions.
- Equipment loan
Family: 22 CHF (With soft drink).
The price includes
- Fondue pot or raclette oven, forks, stove, fuel gel, knife, napkins, matches, spatula
- Fondue cheese mix or sliced cheese, bread
- 1dL souvenir glasses
- White wine or beer (and/or mineral)
- Spices for fondue or raclette
- Gherkins for the raclette
- Map of the trails
- Recipe for a successful fondue!
The price excludes
- Rental equipment