Slow Food offer.Discover the offer
Tastes as good as the great outdoors!
Treat yourself to a fondue or raclette picnic with a view! Region Dents du Midi will take care of the logistics and send you off with everything you need to prepare a deliciously cheesy lunch in the idyllic setting of your choice. Just grab your pack and set off for your favourite picnic spot…
Practical information :
– A cash deposit of CHF 100.00 will be requested and returned upon return of the equipment
– You are welcome to keep the souvenir glass 😉
Reservations are required before 12:00 pm the previous day.
Ferme à Gaby in Champoussin and Chez Yoyo & Jibi at Les Crosets : The picnic bag is to be collected and returned the same day between 10 am and 4pm.
Chalet des Saveurs in Champéry: The picnic bag is to be collected and returned on the same day from Wednesday to Sunday between 10am and 4pm. On Monday and Tuesday the establishment is closed.
Brasserie 7Peaks: The picnic bag is to be collected the day before from 4pm to 6pm and returned on the day of booking from 4pm to 6pm.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions.
- Equipment loan
Family: 22 CHF (With soft drink).
The price includes
- Fondue pot or raclette oven, forks, stove, fuel gel, knife, napkins, matches, spatula
- Fondue cheese mix or sliced cheese, bread
- 1dL souvenir glasses
- White wine or beer (and/or mineral)
- Spices for fondue or raclette
- Gherkins for the raclette
- Map of the trails
- Recipe for a successful fondue!
The price excludes
- Rental equipment