Set off for adventure in the snowy backcountry accompanied by a qualified mountain guide.
Do you love the mountains and ski touring? Our guide will be delighted to take you into the most beautiful corners to admire breathtaking panoramas! We invite you to discover the Pointe de Chésery. This mythical spot in our region is renowned for its beauty.
Practical info :
– Difficulty of the hike: be comfortable off-piste and have already done some sealskin.
– Duration: 3 hours ascent
– During the day, you’ll learn the techniques of ascent, descent and safety with an experienced mountain guide.
– Safety equipment can be rented from sports stores.
– Ski, sealskin, poles, warm clothing, safety equipment (avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe).
– At least 1L of water and a picnic lunch.
– Portes du Soleil daily ski pass
Activities available for groups of 2 or more.
Activities cancelled in the event of bad weather.
Reservations open until 5 p.m. the day before the event.
Meet in front of the Remontées Mécaniques entrance in the parking lot outside Les Crosets.
Portes du Soleil daily ski pass required.