Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!
Father Christmas is visiting Region Dents du Midi resorts with a bag full of treats for all of you who’ve been very good this year. If you’re especially nice, he’ll even take time for a photo souvenir!
– 10:30 to to 12.00am: Gifts and photos with Father Christmas at the Restaurant Le Virage
– 11.00am to 12.30am: Gifts and photos with Father Christmas at the Restaurant Chez Nelly
– 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm: Santa’s carriage ride through the village
– 2.45pm to 4pm:Gifts and photos with Father Christmas on the church square.
– 4.00 pm to 6 pm: Gifts and photos with Father Christmas in the foyer of the Salle de la Jeur.
In case of bad weather :
– All Father Christmas rides in the villages are cancelled
– The distribution of gifts and photo sessions with Father Christmas have been moved to the Restaurant Le Virage in Champoussin, the Restaurant Chez Nelly in Les Crosets and the Salle de la Jeur in Morgins. For Champéry, tents will be set up on the Church Square to protect the families and Father Christmas.
– In case of doubt, the Champéry and Morgins Tourist Offices will provide information at the counter or by telephone.