Treat yourself to a unique experience to meet the wild women of autumn (Gentians, Angelica, Valerian, Rosehips...) and learn how to use them according to popular traditions to take care of your health before winter!
During this activity, we will review the local plants and bee products that can support us during this period and boost our immunity.
First, we will look for those that are still visible at this time of year. We will describe the identification criteria and do a small collection.
Then, in an alpine chalet with a breathtaking view of the Dents du Midi, we will alternate between various transformation workshops with the making of :
– an alcoholic plant tincture
– an oily maceration of plants by alcoholic intermediary
– a cream to prepare the body for winter (male or female version as desired)
– a tonic wine
The day will end with a round table discussion on the themes discussed.
The meal will be included and prepared by Guillaume, all washed down with a wild drink. You will discover simple and innovative recipes, which will satisfy the followers of natural cooking and the epicureans!
A day to prepare yourself as well as possible for the arrival of winter and with the plants that surround us!
Practical information :
– Each participant will, of course, leave with the recipes and their preparations.
- Hearing disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Site, building totally accessible
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Price includes venue, products, supervision, meal and drink.
A deposit of CHF 55 is required to confirm the reservation.
Possibility to pay in € (daily rate).
Payment possible by Twint, cash or bank transfer.
- Bank/credit card
Route du Jorat 99CH - 1872Troistorrents