The entire Comédillienne team is looking forward to seeing you for a delicious brunch. After a king's feast, laughter is guaranteed with their new show, full of hilarious situations!
When Sophie comes to break into the apparently empty flat for the weekend, she has no idea that Paul, the tenant, tends to leave his key with many people. Caught red-handed, she is forced to lie and change her identity to try and get out of the situation. But what she doesn’t know is that she’s staying with Paul, the world’s leading liar. When her lies collide with Paul’s, the result is not a happy one.
This delirious comedy, in which the characters keep coming and going, starts at a hundred miles an hour and ends at two hundred miles an hour. Fasten your seatbelts if you don’t want to burst out laughing!
– This comedy is directed by Fabrice Bruchez
– Parking nearby under the Salle Polyvalente in Val-d’Illiez
– Doors open 1 hour before the start of the show
– Bar + snack bar before/after the show and during the interval
Royal Bunch menu on 29.01:
– Assortment of bread, jams, spreads, butter
– Lentil salad with vegetables and bacon, carrot salad, green salad, homemade salad dressing
– Vegetable quiche
– Bellevue salmon filet and smoked salmon
– Homemade terrine with mushrooms
– Valaisan dish
– Cheese platter
– Apple pie
– Chocolate mousse
– Cream puffs
– Fruit salad
- Site, building totally accessible
Child : 40 CHF (6 to 15 years old)
Reservation online required.