Carnaboum is a magic potion against the February blues, made with a secret recipe of madcap mayhem, a pinch of silliness, and an extra shot of fun!
Carnaboum is the week of traditional Carnival festivities in Val-d’Illiez. Each day, the celebrations are held under a different theme and participants pull out all the stops to rival their friends for creativity and extravagance!
– Friday 17 February: Make Love Not War
– Saturday 18 February: You’re Not Yourself When You’re Thirsty
– Sunday 19 February: Don’t Push Grandma
– Tuesday 21 February: Local Multinationals
Practical information :
– Refreshments on-site
– Entertainment for children including a costume competition and DJ dance party.
– The Children’s Carnival takes place on Tuesday from 1.30 pm, with registration for the costume competition. Afternoon activities will include a free snack, the ‘old man winter’ bonfire, a confetti battle, crazy Carnival music by Guggen Les Merd’En…Sons de Vollèges, a costume contest with prizes and the much-loved kids’ disco.