Set off for a mini adventure with an immersive outdoor photography workshop!
From broad daylight to sunset to the dark of night to sunset, the same landscape can be captured from the same angle and yet never look the same. Now imagine the possibilities when you can really get out into the wild on snowshoes or skins! This boots-on-the-ground photography workshop with an overnight bivouac will teach you how to take exceptional shots to immortalise your adventures.
Practical information :
– We will access the bivouac area on touring skis or snowshoes, depending on the participant’s choice.
– Hike in will be a relatively easy 1.5 – 2h walk.
– The list of equipment and all the information will be provided at registration.
– In case of inclement weather, the workshop may be shortened to just the basic photography training.
– An aperitif and fondue for the evening are included in the price. For those who do not wish to have fondue, we can provide freeze-dried pasta.
– A document with the basics of photography will also be given to each participant at the end of the course.
– Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, stove, cutlery (this material will be pulled by Pulka), skis or snowshoes, warm weather-appropriate clothing. Apart from the fondue, participants must bring their own picnic for the first day and breakfast for the second.
Animation maintained from 2 participants minimum.
Reservation required until 5pm the day before the event.
Animation cancelled in case of bad weather conditions.
Meet in front of the Morgins Tourist Office.
From Saturday 25 to Sunday 26 February 2023 at 1 pm.
- Hearing disability