In this place far from the crowds, a unique experience in connection with nature awaits you, to discover wild plants. You will learn how to recognize and use them during a course supervised by Guillaume from Nature en Conscience, ethnobotanist, cook and gatherer. To finish in style, the Plein Ciel hotel offers you overnight accommodation in a room combining comfort and breathtaking views.
• 10:00 am: Welcome drink at the Plein Ciel hotel and luggage drop off
• 10:30 am : Botanical walk with plant recognition and picking
• 12:00 pm: Picnic in nature
• 03:00 pm : Culinary and medicinal transformation workshops
• 06:00 pm: Tasting of the wild aperitif, making of a medicinal product to take away
• 08:00 pm : Meal
• Overnight stay at the Plein Ciel Hotel
• Clothing suitable for mountain weather conditions
• Paper or cloth collecting bag
• Knife or chisel
28/07/2023 at 10 am.
CHF 309.- / pers. dans une chambre simple.
Âge minimum pour l'activité : 12 ans
Nombre de participants minimum : 5
Conditions d'annulation : Pour un désistement 20 jours avant la date de début de stage, quelque soit le motif, la totalité du montant du stage restent acquises.
- Bank/credit card
Le Plein Ciel is a high altitude hotel which can be difficult to access in certain circumstances. It is possible to get there by car in summer.
You can also choose to arrive by train at the Champéry station. The Plein Ciel team will pick up your luggage at the station (before 3:30 pm). You can then take the Champéry cable car and walk to the hotel (10 min).