Autumn camp for children on the theme of mushing in the company of sled dogs!
The aim is to give children the chance to get to know dogs, take part in various activities with them and learn about mushing, while spending two days in a group. The program includes cani-karting, cani-trotting and, of course, cani-hiking, depending on the weather conditions.
Meals & equipment:
– Each child comes with a picnic lunch.
– Bring a small backpack with sun cream, sunglasses, a rain jacket and a water bottle for the day.
– Violaine and her team will be responsible for the supervision of the children. A supervisor will be present at all times.
– The activities will be adapted to suit all the children present for the course, so that everyone finds maximum pleasure in them.
– Kennel and park maintenance are not included in the activities, nor is the distribution of meals to the dogs (for safety reasons).
– The course is designed to be followed by the children on both days. However, it can be run on either day.
– The course takes place regardless of weather conditions. Activities can be interchanged as required.
daily between 9 am and 4 pm.
- Not accessible in a wheelchair
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Per day & without lunch.
- Bank/credit card
- Online payment