Let yourself be carried away into the world of wild mountain plants and yoga, in a green setting at the foot of the Dents du Midi!
In an authentic renovated chalet, we offer a rich program including walks to discover the beautiful wild women who cook and heal us, yoga sessions, meditation, sound relaxation and wild cooking workshops.
– You will begin by soaking in this soothing place with meditation, gentle movement and breathing exercises. Once your senses are awakened, you will go into nature to meet wild plants and learn to recognize them from a medicinal and culinary point of view. After picking, it’s time to comfort yourself with a yoga session with your feet in the grass and gentle stretching. Afterwards, you will prepare and enjoy a meal, washed down with wild plant-based drinks, combining the herbs of our mountains with creative recipes, seeking simplicity, using seasonal products. This moment of relaxation will end with a guided sound relaxation.
– Yoga sessions will be adapted to all levels. Open to all yoga practitioners or not.
– Easy walk.
– A day to take care of yourself and recharge, while nourishing yourself with what Nature has to offer.
– Maintained from 5 participants.
A word about the instructors:
– Evelyne of Yogalps & Massages, for over 10 years she has been sharing yoga and massage therapy. Her yoga practice is inspired by nature, the elements that she brings with kindness and her sparkling character. www.yogalps.com
– Guillaume from Nature en Conscience, is an ethnobotanist, field cook and gatherer. www.natureenconscience.com
Infos & contacts :
– Guillaume – email@example.com – +41 (0)76 235 82 05
– Evelyne – firstname.lastname@example.org – +41 (0)79 774 87 46
on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday between 9 am and 5 pm.
Rate including the accompaniment by two supervisors, the provision of the chalet, lunch and drinks.
- Online payment