For the first time in Switzerland, "Top Chef" celebrity chef Philippe Etchebest performs in Monthey with his band Chef & The Gang!
CHEF & THE GANG :
– The rock band “Chef & The Gang” was born of a simple idea: make music with friends and pay tribute to the great rock classics.
Through its passion for music, Chef & The Gang supports the Pompiers Solidaires association. Their concerts are a way of raising funds. The group’s drummer, Philippe Etchebest, has been a patron of Pompiers Solidaires for over 10 years, and is deeply involved in the life of the association.
– With three albums to their credit, Worry Blast’s hard-rock has established itself as a firm fixture on the Swiss scene, in no way inferior to compatriots Gotthard, Krokus and Sharka. With their solid experience on the live scene, numerous tours abroad are proof of the quality of this Valais-based band.
ROCK RAIDERS :
– The idea is simple. We play heavy metal and have a blast on stage. The music, sometimes powerful like Motörhead, sometimes melodic like Iron Maiden, is reason enough to come and have a laugh and headbang with this band, who just want to get on with it.
7:00 pm.: Doors open
7:45pm: Rock Raiders
9pm: Chef & The Gang
11:15pm: Worry Blast
2.00am : end.
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Bank/credit card
- Online payment
- Contactless payment