The chalet is located in a swiss village called Val-d'Illiez (VS) in front of Dents-du-Midi. It was built in 1912 and fully renovated in 2012. Champéry and departure to Les Portes du Soleil are 3 km away from the chalet. This will bring you to the biggest skiing field of the world.
It’s a fully equiped chalet, three levels and 150m2, that can welcome up to 11 guests .
An 80m2 terrace with a swedish bath offers you an amazing view on Dents-du-Midi.
– 3 sleeping rooms (double bed)
– dormitory for 5 people
– living-room and opened kitchen
– game area
– bathroom with bathtube and toilet
– bathroom with shower and toilet
– guest toilet
– central heating
– terrace and swedish bath
– bed linen/towels availables
– travel cot, baby highchair, bottle warmer and toys availables
– water, electricity, heating, and wood included
– final cleaning included
– tourist tax included
– non smoking
– pets are not permitted
– no access for the people with reduced mobility