Ski Lifts - Opening Hours
Daily opening from July 4 of the following lifts:
- Champéry: Cable car
- Les Crosets: Mossettes and Crosets 8
- Morgins: La Foilleuse
- Portes du Soleil LINKS
PLEASE NOTE: From July 6, Masks must be worn on the cable car!… +
En savoir +
Culture & Tradition
Children & Families
Culture & Traditions
Well-being & SPA
Pubs & Restaurants
Shops & Services
Mobility & Transports
Follow Séraphin the Smuggler along 4 thematic walking trails and discover the stories, secrets and a few lively anecdotes about our legendary ‘Contrabandiers’.
The Smugglers’ Trail is made up of 4 different routes, which take from 1 to 3 hours to complete and are perfect for both experienced hikers and for amateur walkers out for a Sunday stroll.
1. The Sentier À Tire d’Aile leads to one of the most important migratory bird-watching sites in the Alps.
2. The Sentier Nature showcases the area’s fascinating geology as well as the spectacular natural beauty of the fauna and flora that abounds here.
3. The Sentier Rural takes you on a trip back in time to life in the olden days and the traditions of yesteryear; the sawmill by the riverside, the weathered chalets and the hardy inhabitants who were our ancestors.
4. The Sentier Forestier leads deep into the forests of Barme, where you will relive the dramatic 1962 hurricane, learn about wood and its ‘predator’s and explore the important role forests play in these mountains.
The Barme road closes the winter in case of snowfall.
Free of charge.