The opportunity to combine taste pleasure and cultural stroll!
Enjoy a good brunch at the village bakery, the Boulan’Tine and combine this taste pleasure with a visit to the Vieux Moulins de la Tine.
– The price includes a visit to the Vieux Moulins de la Tine site and brunch.
– Booking is not mandatory.
– The formula is not compatible with other offers such as the multipass.
– Brunch and visit- Visits to the Vieux Moulins de la Tine are on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays in July/August and only on Sundays in September according to the site visit times.
– Brunch only takes place on Sundays according to the opening hours of Boulan’Tine.
Child (8-12 years): 13 CHF
Concession: 20 CHF.
Free entry for children < 8 years.
- The price includes a visit to the site of the Vieux Moulins de la Tine and the brunch to La Boulan'Tine.
- Payment is made either at the Boulan'Tine, or at the Vieux Moulins de la Tine.