A fun day out awaits families in Champoussin this winter. Skiers or snowboarders? It doesn't matter! Enjoy the games on site and take part in a friendly race!
Each participating family has a friendly race, can enjoy delicious food and fun games in the event village. This is also an opportunity to win fantastic prizes!
But that’s not all! All participants receive day passes to ski in the Swiss Portes du Soleil area!
On the programme:
– 8am to 10am: distribution of race numbers at the Restaurant le Virage in Champoussin
– 11am: departure on the Sepaya ski run
– Lunch in the village of Champoussin.
– 3 to 5 people per family can participate.
– Conditions: at least one child born in 2009 or younger and a maximum of two adults. Children born in 2004 or later are considered adults.
– Participation is limited to a maximum of two events per family per season.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions.
The Famigros and Swiss-Ski members receive a CHF 25.- discount.