Le Farinet is famous for their incomparable Belgian-style chips, and so much more...
Meat-lovers love the Farinet! From mouth-watering steak tartare to tender, grilled steaks, this is one place where you can let your inner carnivore go wild. Our specialty is the convivial Charbonnade – thin slices of meat cooked over a sizzling hot grill right at the table!
Also on the menu…
– Escargots from Burgundy
– Marrow bones
– Roasted Camembert with sage
– Creamy fresh goat’s cheese on a vegetable coulis
– Crispy sweetbreads with bolet mushrooms
Main courses :
– Charbonnade (house specialty since 1962),
– Steak tartare prepared on the spot
– Steak on a hot slate with Belgian fries
– Fondue Bourgignonne
– Duck Confit with honey and lime
– Baiser du Farinet
– Toblerone chocolate lava cake
– Tiramisu whipped cream with ginger cookies
Opening hours between 6 pm and 12 am.
Closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Air conditioned restaurant