Head out for an all-new mental and physical challenge on one of our 6 orienteering races.
Using a mobile application, you’ll scan different QR Codes to check off positions and validate your times. This is an excellent challenge for your map-reading skills and the perfect way to explore every nook and cranny in Region Dents du Midi!
1. Download the free FIXFINDER app from the Apple or Google Play Stores
2. Choose your course in the app.
3. Purchase a map at one of the Region Dents du Midi tourist offices (CHF 10.-)
4. Find the start/finish sign (purple triangle on the orienteering map):
> Morgins course : on the Morgins tourist office building.
> Champéry course : Public billboard opposite the Champéry tourist office.
> Les Crosets course : In the lift company parking lot in Les Crosets.
> Champoussin course : Below the restaurant Le Virage in Champoussin.
> Long distance course Champoussin – Les Crosets : Below the restaurant Le Virage in Champoussin.
> Troistorrents – Val-d’Illiez course : Fayot parking lot in Troistorrents
5. Scan the QR code at the start/finish sign to start your count up timer
6. Locate each of the checkpoints using the map and validate your checkpoints chronologically (scan each QR code)
Example : 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8 – 9 – 10 – 11 – 12…
7. To end your run and stop your timer, scan the QR code on the start/finish sign.
8. Check your time and ranking on the app at the end of the course!
In winter : the courses are practicable according to the snow conditions, so rather on the courses of Troistorrents-Val-d'Illiez, Champéry, Morgins.
Maps sold at Region Dents du Midi tourist offices :
CHF 10.- orienteering map
CHF 50.- orienteering maps for all 6 routes.
Download the free FixFinder App from the Google Play or Apple Stores.