This summer, head out for an all-new mental and physical challenge on one of our 6 orienteering races.
Using a mobile application, you’ll scan different QR Codes to check off positions and validate your times. This is an excellent challenge for your map-reading skills and the perfect way to explore every nook and cranny in Dents du Midi Region !
1. Download the free FIXFINDER app from the Apple or Google Play Stores
2. Choose your course in the app.
3. Purchase a map at one of the Région Dents du Midi tourist offices (CHF 10.-)
4. Find the start/finish sign (purple triangle on the orienteering map)
Morgins course : on the Morgins tourist office building.
Champéry course : Public billboard opposite the Champéry tourist office.
Les Crosets course : In the lift company parking lot in Les Crosets.
Champoussin course : Below the restaurant Le Virage in Champoussin.
Long distance course Champoussin – Les Crosets : Below the restaurant Le Virage in Champoussin.
Troistorrents – Val-d’Illiez course : Fayot parking lot in Troistorrents
5. Scan the QR code at the start/finish sign to start your count up timer
6. Locate each of the checkpoints using the map and validate your checkpoints chronologically (scan each QR code)
Example : 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8 – 9 – 10 – 11 – 12…
7. To end your run and stop your timer, scan the QR code on the start/finish sign.
8. Check your time and ranking on the app at the end of the course!
In winter : the courses are practicable according to the snow conditions, so rather on the courses of Troistorrents-Val-d'Illiez, Champéry, Morgins.
Maps sold at Région Dents du Midi tourist offices :
CHF 10.- orienteering map
CHF 50.- orienteering maps for all 6 routes.
Download the free FixFinder App from the Google Play or Apple Stores.