Feed your appetite for adventure with a high-altitude lunch.
Ride the iconic Champéry cable car 1,000 metres up, up and away for a delicious menu and breathtaking panoramas at the Croix de Culet restaurant. This is food for body and soul!
From 11 am on, ride up the cable car
Return trip approximately 3 pm
– Windbreaker jacket (depending on the weather)
– Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, suncream)
Reservations up to 48 hours in advance.
Depending on lifts opening hours.
The price includes:
- A delicious menu at the Croix-de-Culet restaurant with starter, main course and dessert (excluding drinks)
- Daily Multi Pass (free access to the ski lifts*)
*The Multi Pass also allows you to benefit from reductions or free access to a range of activities during the day, which you can discover on the "Multi Pass" section of our website or at the Tourist Offices in our region.
The price includes
- Round-trip cable car ticket (Multi Pass during summer season)
- Lunch at the Croix de Culet restaurant
- Online payment