Much appreciated for its conviviality, this race is open to everyone thanks to the categories of runners, walkers and a shortened course for the youngest!
The Monthey d’Illiez is a mountain walking race which was first held in 2010. It will allow you to discover the Old Bridge of Monthey, the Devil’s Bridge in Troistorrents or the Baths of Val-d’Illiez. A final short climb will bring you to the finish line in front of the church in Val-d’Illiez, where many spectators will be waiting for you to arrive and encourage you.
– Start at 09:15 for the non-timed Popular category
– Start at 10.20 am for runners and children
– The prize-giving ceremony will take place at 13:30
Practical information :
– The delivery of the race numbers and official t-shirts will take place at the restaurant “Le Capri” on the market place in Monthey from 7:30 am for the runners and the popular category and from 8:30 am at the Fayot stadium in Troistorrents for the schoolchildren
– There is no age limit for children, but the youngest must be accompanied by an adult
– During the whole race, children remain under the responsibility of their parents
– At the prize-giving ceremony, a draw will take place among all participants. Only those present can claim the prizes.
All information on www.montheydilliez.ch