What’s a Multi Pass ?The Portes du Soleil Multi Pass is a card that gives you access to 70 free and unlimited activities as well as 100 discounted activities during the summer season, in the entire Franco-Swiss area. Whether you are alone, with your partner, with your family, or with a group, make sure you enjoy this summer concept in the stunning Portes du Soleil mountains !
Only in REgion Dents du Midi
The Multi Pass stay card is included from your first night in one of the villages of the region from 18 May until 27 October 2024 (closure of the lifts)**.
Where do I get my Multi Pass?
You are not staying in the Region Dents du Midi?
The Multi Pass can be purchased at the mountain lifts company:
- 1 DAY MULTI PASS : CHF 15.- per person and per day*
- SEASON MULTI PASS : CHF 99.- per adult or CHF 77.- for young people from 5 to 25 years old**. The card is valid from 18th May until 27th October 2024.**
- The Multi Pass is free for children under 5 years old.
You’re staying in the Region Dents du Midi?
The Multi Pass is included with your overnight stay in the region (Champéry, Champoussin, Les Crosets, Morgins, Troistorrents et Val-d’Illiez) between May 18th and October 27th 2024. The card will be issued to you free of charge by your accommodation provider **.
You own a holiday home?
All holiday homeowners will receive one or more season Multi Passes for free in exchange for paying the fixed rate tourist tax (1 card per 17m2). From May 18th, retrieve your season Multi Pass from your local tourist office.
- 1 Multi Pass / 17m² (according to surface area written on tourist tax invoice)
- To retrieve your Multi Passes, you must present an identity card and proof of payment of the fixed rate tourist tax.
- If you are renting out your home, you are responsible for giving the Multi Passes to your guests. If you are renting it out through an agency, you may ask the agency to take care of the Multi Passes for you.
If you are renting out your home, you can ask the guests to pay the tourist tax (CHF 3.- / adult and CHF 1.50 / child from 6 years old). However, you must declare the number of overnight stays to your commune, minimum once a year.
Advantages of the Multi Pass
The Multi Pass allows you to benefit from free or discount prices on a range of partner activities in the Portes du Soleil resorts. The mountains have never been so accessible with your Multi Pass!
* Offer valid from June 8th until September 8th 2024 in the entire Portes du Soleil area, depending on availabilities, opening times and dates of service providers, and applicable sales conditions. Newly issued cards will be charged CHF 3.-, this amount is non-refundable, however, the cards are reusable in summer and winter in the 12 Portes du Soleil resorts.
** The proposed activities are available subject to participation, availability, opening times and dates of the service providers and according to the sales conditions in force.