Even Mondays can be fun days!
Camille’s Challenges are child’s play!
– Choose a clever friend or family member and make a team of two (easy peasy!)
– Find a fun name that’s easy to pronounce (for example: IKEA)
– Swing by the At’home restaurant and whisper your team name to one of the wait staff before 10pm every Monday (that’s your registration sorted!)
– Wait patiently for the festivities to begin and say a little prayer that the opposing teams don’t crush you from the get-go!
– Use teamwork to solve Camille’s challenges, trying to beat the other teams to the high score.
What’s in it for the winner?
– The winning team will be treated to a tapas platter and their choice of draft beers.
– Your photo will go up on the Monday Play wall of fame …
From 11pm to around 1am.
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance