Escape from your daily routine and enjoy an idyllic and rejuvenating setting!
A soothing experience, in connection with nature, punctuated by hikes, yoga sessions, and an overnight stay in a hut. To begin, you will hike to Anthème’s hut with stretches along the way. You will enjoy the simplicity of nature in the heart of the mountains and perhaps cool off in the lake. You will practice yoga at sunset, followed by a delicious hot meal at the hut. On the second day, a sunrise yoga session will allow you to reconnect with nature at your own pace. A breakfast will treat your taste buds and give you the energy to head back home.
– Yoga mat or towel, backpack, comfortable weather-appropriate clothing and evening wear, windproof jacket, walking shoes, walking sticks (if needed), swimming costume, small microfiber cloth, sunglasses, sunscreen, Saturday lunch, bottle of water and small snack for the walk, sleeping sheets (meat bag) and pillowcase for the night in the hut, toiletries (light)
– Have money in the hut for drinks in the hut
– In case of allergies, please inform the leader on 079 774 87 46
Practical information :
– The activity includes the accompaniment on the hike, 2 yoga sessions, one night in the hut (half board, excluding drinks) at the Anthème hut.
– The yoga classes (gentle and fluid) are accessible to all levels, from beginners to advanced, with sun salutations, self-massage, stretching and breathing. Many tools to use at home.
– Total walking distance of about 18km, about 850m of positive elevation gain.
– Approximately 3 to 4 hours of walking to reach the Anthème hut.
– Carpooling to the starting point of the hike.
Animation maintained from 2 participants.
Registrations open until the day before the event at 5pm.
Meet at the Morgins Tourist Office.
Carpooling to the start of the hike
Departure at 09:30 on Saturday and return around noon the next day.