In this enchanting scenario, your youngsters will play sorcerer’s apprentice to the village Druid...
Quite the prankster, and terribly forgetful, our Druid can’t quite remember what goes into his magic potion! Luckily, your children are here to set out on a treasure hunt brimming with puzzles, riddles and enigmas to solve as they hunt for the ingredients to his mysterious potion.
On the programme:
– A treasure hunt, to learn about the nature and collect the missing ingredients
– A tasty drink for thirsty explorers
– Making a magic mountain potion (to take home)
Practical information :
– The activity will be cancelled in case of inclement weather.
– All materials are provided on-site.
– Walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing
Minimum 2 participants
Reservations until 5pm the previous day
Meet at L'Etable aux Crosets.
CP 107CH - 1873Les CrosetsSuisse